We have put together ten (10) inspirational quotes about life by Drake you should know. The Canadian rapper has in most of his songs inspired us with his lyrics.
Apart from “God’s plan”, Drake has other inspired lyrics we believe will motivate you.
These are the ten (10) inspirational quotes about life by Drake you should know;
10. “Nobody understood what it was like to be black and Jewish…being different from everyone else just made me a lot stronger.”
Whatever you feel makes you ‘different’, just remember you have the courage to stand out and embrace your individuality. Drake was apparently bullied at school for his racial and religious background, but his ability to withstand the haters and accept who he is, helped him come out even stronger.
9. “I’m just a human being that’s willing to show you that I’m human…A lot of people will only show you the confident side, especially in the music business because the vulnerable side, they don’t want to go there…I’m OK with going there. That, to me, is supreme confidence.”
One thing we love about Drake? His ability to show his emotional side. From Trust Issues to Over My Dead Body, his rap music can be unapologetically “vulnerable” and “human”. But that’s what makes him different. “Supreme confidence” is being able to express your emotions without fear.
8. “Haters will broadcast your failures, but whisper your success.”
This may be one of Drake’s best quotes, yet. It’s no secret that haters want to see you fail. And when you do, they’ll be the first to shame you. Drizzy is reminding you to pay close attention to those who don’t clap when you win because they’re the ones secretly waiting for you to fall.
7. “Live without pretending, love without depending, listen without defending, speak without offending.”
Drake tweeted this famous quote back in 2011 and his words resonate until now. Whether you want some motivation about life, love, or relationships, this versatile quote offers it all. Sounding like a lyric pulled straight of Drake’s songs, this saying is the ultimate inspiration for any situation in life.
6. “It’s never too late to realize what you want in your life and it’s never wrong to fight for it.”
What Drake is trying to tell you here is, you can do this! Whether it’s a change in career or a change of heart, it’s never too late to do what’s right for you. Though it may not be easy, Drizzy says that you need to fight and follow your passions in life.
5. “Strength isn’t always shown in what you can hold on to, sometimes it’s shown in what you can let go of.”
Whether it’s been the women Drake has dated (ahem, Rihanna), or a friendship with a rapper (ahem, Kanye), Drizzy has dropped the things pulling him down. When you have the ability to let go of the negative things in life, you prove yourself stronger than ever.
4. “When you care about your music, taking risks is something you should do to keep things exciting.”
This quote may be about Drake and his music, but it can be applied to any career. If you’re ever forced out of your comfort zone, remember Drizzy’s words. When you have a passion for your project, injecting a little risk can help you learn, fail, grow and explore further.
3. “I’m not confrontational, but if someone challenges, I’m not going to back down.”
Drake is usually a funny guy, he’s not the confrontational type, but as seen by his fights with Kanye West and Chris Brown, the rapper doesn’t shy away. Use this quote if you, too, only react when you’re majorly antagonized by people.
2. “Perfection to me is, I walk away from a situation and say, ‘I did everything I could do right there. There was nothing more that I could do.’ Like, I worked as hard as I possibly could have. That’s perfection.”
All of us strive for perfection. But Drake reminds us here that ‘doing your best’ is enough. If you’ve done all that you can to get something right, but end up failing, remember Drizzy’s words – they’re bound to pick you back up again.
1. “I’m actually a very honest person, and sometimes I end up like, ‘Man, I said too much.’ It’s hard for me not to tell the truth when you ask me.”
Drake is an honest guy. From expressing his emotions in his music to revealing all in his interviews, he candidly speaks the truth. If you consider yourself the same as the Views rapper, this saying will have some value to you.
Above are the ten (10) inspirational quotes about life by Drake you should know